By Brian Dittmar
Local real estate company looking for an exceptional candidate for a buyers’ specialist position.
● Manage (pre-screened) incoming lead relationships via telephone, email and Contactually
● Convert leads handed off from client care team into appointments.
● Identify homes that meet the criteria as specified by needs analysis.
● Show homes to pre-qualified clients.
● Write and negotiate clients to contract offers
● Provide exceptional customer service to new leads and existing client database.
● Effectively communicate with management team.
● Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial
contact through contract to close
● Valid California real estate license required
● Must maintain a reliable, professional vehicle and means of transportation at all times
● Exceptional phone skills/experience
● Experience with CRM/database management
● Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
● Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
● High level of motivation to succeed
● Ability to learn scripts and dialogues
Who we are:
The O’Key Group is a local real estate company focused on achieving results in an innovative,
energetic and collaborative team approach within an ever-changing real estate market. We
believe it is truly more fun when we all are successful!
Aggressive commission structure.
Where do we specialize?
Position will be based out of our Silver Lake, California office.
To be considered for the position, send a resume, cover letter, and DISC profile (in PDF
from http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php). Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Submit all inquiries to Brian Dittmar – Brian@TheOkeyGroup.com